Please follow all of the following instructions when using our candles.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep candles and wax melts out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never burn candles on or around anything that may catch fire.
Trim the wick to 1/4 inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning, dripping or flaring. Use a wick trimmer and trim the burned part of the wick.
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated area and away from all drafts or air blowing.
- Burn the candle or wax melter heat-resistant surface .
- Be sure to keep the wax pool free of anything that could interfere with the candle burning (wick trimmings, incense, or matches).
- Never touch or move a candle while hot or burning.
- Never burn a candle all the way down to the bottom. This can cause the glass to break or catch fire.
- Stop burning your candle when an 1/2 inch of wax is left in the container.
- If a flame becomes too high or begins to continuously flicker, extinguish the candle. Allow the candle to cool, trim the wick, and make sure the area is free of drafts before relighting.
- Do not place burning candles too close to each other. They could melt each other or cause a fire. Be sure to keep them at least four inches apart.
- Always make sure your candles are burned in a well ventilated area/room.
- Candles should NEVER be used as a night light. Before leaving a room or going to bed, you should properly extinguish your candle to be safe.
- Never burn a candle near or on a flammable surface, or near flammable objects. (curtains, blinds, bedding, decorations).
How do i extinguish my candle?
- Always use a candle snuffer to extinguish the flame.
- Before leaving the room, make sure the candle is completely extinguished and not glowing.
- NEVER use water to extinguish a candle. This can cause the wax to splatter or the glass to break.
- NEVER touch a move a candle while burning. Always wait until the candle has cooled completely.
- Never blow a candle to put it out.